I'm tired.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by burnface, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burnface

burnface Member

I'm tired of being disappointed.

I'm tired of all the let-downs.

I'm tired of all the sleepless nights.

I'm tired of being alone.

I'm tired of crying.

I'm tired of being sad.

I'm tired of remembering.

I'm tired of missing things I can't have.

I'm tired of wishing things had turned out different.

I'm tired of being empty inside.

I'm tired of not being able to let go.

I'm tired of wishing I could just start over.

Really, I'm just tired of being tired.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry you are hurting so much, I just wanted to let you know that I've read your post, and I care. :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Boy can i relate to your post hun Try just doing something small just for you okay hun even if it is just take a nice long warm bath hugs to you
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Daniel.. do you have any access to some professional mental health support now??? if yes have you let them know all the conditions you have said here?? if no real help currently, i think that you need to get some real professional help pretty soon.. this maybe able to accomplish thru county mental health centers at a real reduced rate..

also do not yet know your status such as are you employed? if no money and job maybe a food bank. some help from the state social agencies perhaps..

been where you are now.. gets very damn lonely, scary and desperate. if getting suicidal all the more reason to try and get some real help..

will be thinking about you now.. hope things get better and easier for you.. tc, Jim
  5. burnface

burnface Member

I'm currently not seeing a therapist/counselor and I'm not on any medication. I do not have any health insurance either.

I have a history of depression starting when I was 15 (22 now) and I used to see a doctor and take meds. I've been fine for the last couple years. I only started feeling like this a couple months ago (end of July of this year) but I've been able to repress/cope with it.

I've been out of employment for over a year now. I attained my dream of living in New York last year. I had a job, was going to start going to school. I had it all. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I had to go back home to Michigan.

I'm really trying everything I can to get better. Going out to clubs/bars, hanging around other people, and focusing on school and music among other things. Nothing seems to help. Each passing second seems like an eternity.
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Im sorry you are feeling so down and that you have no health insurance. I hope that you can learn to cope with this like many others. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me. <3
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear this Daniel. I would strongly advise you to seek some professional help. It may just help for the time being. However in the mean time, keep posting and reaching out here. We will listen and we do care and understand :hug:
  8. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

You know I made a post with almost the exact same title a few night ago.

The fight is tiring. I know this all too well.

But I hang on to the good things and the good days though they are few and far between.

I know your finances are stretched, but public mental health usually works on a sliding scale, so might be something to look into.

Meanwhile we are here and as you can see many of us really do understand what you are saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  9. burnface

burnface Member

I thank you all so very much for your support. It means so much to me.

Posting here has been helping me cope. I'm not ready to give up just yet.

Though I may never meet any of you, I want you to know I love you all.
  10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Daniel)) glad this here has been some comfort to you.. love you back now sir.. Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.