I'm Tired.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by andreabeth, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreabeth

andreabeth New Member

Its like, once I screwed up all those year ago, I was deemed to never do good enough again. I don't feel good enough in any aspect of my life. I'm constantly looking for approval from the people I love most, and all I ever get is negativity. I'm not even allowed to have a stomach bug, because that makes me a hypochondriac. 'And everyone thinks so.' is what I'm always told. I am trying to make my life better and do good for myself despite what has happened in the past, but its never good enough. I'm never going to be good enough. I'm going to be alone, and not good enough. I'm so tired of trying, I don't even know why I bother anymore. I feel like giving up and running away.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome..it is so difficult to hold on to one's worth when people around you are always putting you down. Maybe talking to someone about how to revise what you think about yourself, and finding your truer voice may be helpful...welcome again and please continue to let us know how you are doing

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You don't need to live up to anyone else's standards, make your own and follow them. You are good enough, so try to remember that. Please don't give up :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.