Im told by so many people i should just go kill myself!

sometimes I don't feel in control. The girl who gave me the blade said to cut someone who made me angry! there was a boy who sat next to me in 4 periods and he laughs so loud and seeing him raged me. he saw the blade and asked what I did then I asked if I can try it out of him and he said sure. She always said cutting was okay. after I was hospitalized. I have been in there several times.

Well, I used to be a cutter.. then it got really bad to I often had people trying to hurt me... but nothing ever happened. I just want everything to go away.
I was charged a felony against me for having a blade on school property. Then I was put in the juvenile justice system.
So sorry to hear this. I send you strength and hugs. Please love and value yourself. I hope that you are out of the juvenile justice system now.

sometimes I don't feel in control. The girl who gave me the blade said to cut someone who made me angry! there was a boy who sat next to me in 4 periods and he laughs so loud and seeing him raged me. he saw the blade and asked what I did then I asked if I can try it out of him and he said sure. She always said cutting was okay. after I was hospitalized. I have been in there several times.
It is not okay to hurt yourself, or anyone else. Do not accept weapons from anyone - they are just setting you up to get caught. She probably reported you.

your right. the crazy thing is she gave them out to everybody else and they showed it off and not a single person was expelled and they cut themselves

Saint Rita

Believe in yourself!
First of all, those people who have told you to go kill yourself can go and fuck themselves with a fucking cactus!

Second of all, yes, there is real-life help out there and many people that will listen to you. This forum itself is a great support group.

If you don't mind me asking, does your parents know about how you're feeling and what kind of relationship do you have with your parents? They can be the greatest pillars of your safety and comfort and it's their job to keep you safe and provide you a healthy environment.

Well me and my parents fight a lot, but I have told them and they say they cant do anything.. my mom called me dumb and stupid once and forced me to hold a exercise bike in the back of the car, laying down, with the trunk of the car open.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
im only 13...and sometimes I feel like i'm afraid to leave the house..
im so happy I found this place!!!
*hug I feel for you. Why are you sometimes afraid to leave the house? Oh boy can I relate to that.

Do you think you suffer from anxiety? At 13, that is the right age to stop this progressing any further, definitely talk to someone in real life and build yourself up a support system, that is vital. I am happy that you are finding this website helpful :)

sometimes I feel like im gonna get judged. I cut my hair off so I look sorta like a boy. im judged because of being bi. Im afraid if I go anywhere I might get judged..

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
sometimes I feel like im gonna get judged. I cut my hair off so I look sorta like a boy. im judged because of being bi. Im afraid if I go anywhere I might get judged..
People can be real jerks. Just know people who matter don't mind, and people who mind don't matter.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00