I'm too close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Porkypine, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porkypine

Porkypine Member

I had to be talked down last night. Fortunately, my best friend was there to help. Tonight I'm alone, and I'm as close as I've ever been. Closer, I think.

I spent forty-five minutes crying on the bathroom floor. Every time I try to think of a reason to keep going, I only end up crying harder, because even the things I know are important seem so insignificant. I have family and friends who love me, and I job I love, and music to write, and pictures to take, and a whole world to see. I know all this, but I don't care.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Hey, you're not all alone! We're here for you! Hold on! :hug:
  3. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

hey i know exactly how it feels. To just feel so desolate and like nothing means anything anymore.
    It hurts really bad but you can definetely pull through. You have the courage to keep on going.
    I also noticed your a musician. Whenever i feel absolutely low, like i want to die right now; making some music always helps me out. perhaps it will help you?
    and you can also Private message me if you want to talk.
    Remenber, theres always hope, always something to keep on livivng for.
  4. Porkypine

Porkypine Member

Well, I made it through the night, but things don't look a whole lot better this morning. I'm going to try to wear myself out today, and maybe take some sleeping pills (a normal dose, don't worry) before it gets too bad tonight. With any luck, I'll be able to sleep through the worst of it.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey hun, glad to hear you are ok

Keep on going, you can make it, and you are never alone :hug:

Take care <3
  6. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

just want to lend some support for u here :shake:
  7. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

tom warrior once said something along the lines of
    "my songs are my set of emotions at a given time. thats why all our albums are each radically different from one another"
    and he is the frontman/singer/songwritter/guitarist to one of the worlds greatest bands ever. Celtic Frost.

just something to think about seeing as your a musician.

keep the faith though mate.. stay strong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.