I'm too tired to carry on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I feel like this because my life is so crap! All my life I have had crap and health problems and financial problems, relationship problems......and the list goes on. I am 57 this year and exhausted from fighting my way through every day.

I am alone with all of this, when push comes to shove no one cares do they? Not really, let's face it! Anyway when things go wrong we should be kind to ourselves, even kinder than normal but I hate myself even more. I have no idea why I was given a life which is difficult to face. I was made redundant 4 times. I was married twice a long time ago and both husbands after just a year wanted a divorce. My so called friends have gone and left a long time ago. So let's recap: no future, no job, last holiday was about 30 years ago, financial problems, stuck indoors mostly unless its to the supermarket, breathing problems through smoking ciggies (gave up nearly 5 years ago), back problems due to scoliosis, ugly teeth as I can't go to the dentist, still got acne which I've had for 30+ years. Then I switch the tv on and I see a little child whose bones are sticking out and she can't breath properly and she's dying and I feel guilty for feeling this way. But I'm so done and so tired.
  2. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to see that you are feeling this way.
    It sounds like things are pretty bad now. But maybe that means that they can only get better from here...
    Hang in there. And try not to feel guilty. The battle you are fighting is just as real and just as difficult to overcome as anyone else's.
  3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

death will be upon you soon why give in now and make a mortal sin. getting out and about can be great, maybe join a group, make new friends, 57 is retirement age so it's not so bad you have no job , in fact it's expected, sorry about the marriages.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.