I'm too tired to remember my password

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Tired and fed up, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm fed up and tired and I don't remember my password, or username for that matter, but feel like talking and there's no one to listen.

I'm tired of being tired, and tired of trying and trying to make things better when they only get worse. I'm tired of people who go out of their way to make life harder just because they can. I'm trying of having nothing and no one to love and being undervalued for everything I do. I'm tired of being laughed at and riducled and mocked for the sake of other people's enjoyment. I'm tired of being ignored and being unloved.

I'm just tired.
  2. Everything I've ever been told or believed has been an absolute lie. I don't know what the point of anything is anymore. I really don't understand why people get up everyday and keep living. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

There's always someone to listen here....
    If you would like to send an email (see contact us at bottom of page) we can remind you of your username etc.

Take care
  4. im listening too hun. :)
  5. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

:hug: me too
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am here if you need someone to lend you an ear. PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am sorry you feel so tired of everything. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.