I'm too weak

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, May 29, 2010.

1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

I can't help my friends when they need it. I want to be that pillar...but I need a pillar too..I can't keep doing this..I can't. Whenever I freak out, no one is around. But I come running to any friend in need. Why do I not get the privilege of running to someone for protection? I just want the world to be okay, but sometimes I want to be okay too.
    Maybe I'm just a waste of space. I should vanish.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Don't you dare say that! You are doing what you can and if they don't think it's enough they can looks elsewhere.

3. ASkylitDrive

its not that...its just me realizing i have no one to go to.. I'm always my friends' aid.

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What do you mean you have no one to go to?

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:eek:hmy: come to me...

6. ASkylitDrive

Sam hun no..you have your own problems..

I mean whenever I'm suicidal, depressed, going crazy...I feel like theres no one I can talk to...I'm always there to help everyone else, and when I ask for help they are too low and I don't want to overwhelm them.

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Please, feel free to talk to me. I'm rarely on chat, but you can msn me or skype or pm me here.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

...... :cry:

9. ASkylitDrive

Sam...I don't wanna hurt you. Thats why I never come to you..

and Boo...I don't wanna bother you either.

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hurts more when you dont..

11. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

shelbi hon, i know exactly what you mean. i do :console: but we all need to have someone to lean on as well. if we dont, we cant keep giving to others, and we cant take care of ourselves properly.

please hon, talk to me. talk to someone. i know youre worried about everyone else. and i know youre worried about how you talking about your problems will hurt whoever you talk to.

but please, hon, you wont hurt me. if you cant talk to me, talk to someone else you trust that you would be ok talking with, ok? i will be here for you if you want to talk. PM me, or i will be on msn in a little while, ok? please dont keep trying to do this alone, though, shelbi. we all need someone else, and you deserve that much help too :hug: