I'm trash..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Xistence, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I'm such worthless, useless garbage.. I can't even help my friends when they are in need..

I'm not worth kindness
    I'm not worth anyone's time

I try to be kind and caring, but i am still not good enough..

I'm such a fuck up.. no wonder nobody wants me as a friend.

2. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i'll be your friend!

add me on msn or yahoo if you wanna chat :smile:

3. Xistence

you probably won't find me very enjoyable to talk with, but thank you.

Last night was the worst I have ever cut. Not like it really matters though.
    Sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares whether I am alive or not. I'm not worth much of anything.

4. Xistence

I'm tired of pretending that everything is fine..

I think about killing myself constantly now, and the urges won't go away. I wonder how much of a point there is to even staying alive anymore. I'm no great loss to anyone. I keep hoping that maybe I will become close friends with some people, but everyone seems to be better off without me..

I made a promise that I wouldn't do anything, but what does it matter? They don't need me... what is the point in me staying alive anymore?
    I'm a horrible friend and a horrible person. People tell me that I am kind and caring, but if it were true, then why do people still dislike me? :sad:

They keep telling me that I don't look as bad as I say I do... yeah right.. I look horrible. I'm one of the ugliest guys I know.

I keep getting the urge to just take the pills and get it over with.