I'm truely screwed.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I can't make it another year.This is just not worth it.I'm helpless with no one to go.I honestly can't see my self living to be 16 in the past 3 years all I have done is decline and lately I wasent even sure I was gong to live to be 15.I just can't stand it all alone in my own bubble!!!!!!!!! I can't even be happy on my own birthday!!!The only people I will get a Happy Birthday from will be a bunch of strangers on a suicide forum and some random people who got informed of it by an email from Facebook.No one ever remembers!!!I can go the whole day without one person knowing it is!!!!!

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Oh sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug: I haven't spoken with you before, so I do not know what is going on in your life. I can tell you that even though we are strangers on an internet forum, we do care, very much, about what happens to you. I for one, would not be replying to this thread if I didn't.

Please carry on talking to us. Even if you don't feel you can get help from anywhere else. :hug:

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

I know what it's like.

I was actually sure I wasn't going to make it through last year, and get to my 16th birthday(january 11). But here I am. Somehow :unsure:.

I don't see myself surviving this year though. It looks like it'll be the year that kills me, or something. Every year seems to get harder for me. At the start it begins with a "I'm not gonna make it." Then somehow I do make it through the year. But it's all becoming worse. My anxiety has gone fucking haywire. The depression....well I don't know. It's been the same for a couple of years, increasing here and there. But nothing huge.

Are you thinking of seeking help? I really hope you tell someone how you're feeling.

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Always remember that the type you see, has been typed by someone who can be bothered.
    Stay strong, stay safe.

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I have no intention to tell anyone EVER again.

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Why not? Don't you want to become better?

7. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The teenage years can be the toughest of your life. You are still discovering who you are and what you are about. Hang on in there. Wait. Things will get better.

8. Yarrick2k5

Yarrick2k5 Member

Don't worry about it, I felt like that when i was 15...yet am still alive at 22. Whilst i'm not exactly that much better. It's probably hormones and the fact that the human brain doesn't fully develop until around the age of 20-21. So don't do anything brash. You're soon in the age where you go to college and you'll very likely meet new people and experience parties and hallucinogenics, you'll expand your world drastically. Just punch through it. It may seem like crap (and i won't garuntee that'll it get better) but at least make it to two decades alive until you start thinking about that kind of stuff seriously.

9. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

you will meet wonderful people in your life who will celebrate your birthday with you. hang in there. live your teen years to the fullest, when your older you will wish you had

10. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

I had a really rough time through my teenage years...I didn't think I would make it out alive...I was so alone...it family was never around...nobody knew about the depression...when I didn't know I had depression, I didn't hide the symptoms cuz I didn't know what they were...everyone saw it and nobody did or said anything...

somehow (I have no idea how) I made it to college...I left the midwest and went to new York city...I never fit in in Illinois...I was too different...too alone...and in college, and now med school, I met some amazing ppl and they accept me for who I am, and I still don't understand how I have friends but I do...I'm not saying the struggle ends when you leave the teenage years, but I am saying it gets somewhat better, and it's kinda fun...

also, seems you want to be a marine! I highly respect that...and I hope you make it to 18 and join the marines and proudly serve your country! I can also tell u that u will probably make some amazing friends in the military...so hang in there for 3 more years!!! you won't regret it

take care!!!

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can't see it right now but in time your life will change you will meet new people go different places Hang on okay so much ahead for you i know it doesn't seem that way now but i promise you things will change hugs

12. Nobody remembers my birthday too.. and this year is my 25th birthday too.. :mad:It has been like this for the past 20 years.. so you are not alone threadstarter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.