Im trying but life keeps coming at me... I wish i could handle

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Tempaccount, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

Im 21, jobless, living with my grandparents.... Im a complete failure. The one and only good thing in my life is a girl named Chelsea. She is the only reason i havent just stop dealing with life and killed myself. She's gives me a reason to keep going. But today when i tried to simply talk ti her she blew up on me... I can usually handle it bu this is different. I felt almost hatred towards me. She told me to leave her alone for a while.. She needs space.. So why does that bother me so much. I cant stop crying... My drive home today i just wanted someone to hit me abd end it. Then when i got home i considered doing it myself... I really dont want to keep going anymore. I want it to stop. I cant handle the pain anymore.
  2. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

Thhhaatt actuallyadee feel better typing out lol.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Tempaccount - I am glad that typing things out helped you feel better :hug:

You are not a failure - at 21 you have hardly even begun and you have so so much time to do so many of the things you want to. I understand it is hard to be jobless but the key is not to give up. The great thing about living with your gran is that you don't have to worry about so much of the normal expenditures people worry about so an entry level position where you can work your way up isn't a problem. Apply for everything you think you might be even a little bit interested in is my advice - having a job makes getting a job easier; I was doing 50 applications a week at least when I was job hunting - its all a numbers game.

As for the girl... I am not surprised you are upset but the best thing you can do is give her the space she has asked for. Give her a few days and then drop her a line asking how she is.

Don't give up - stay safe and take care :hug:
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I agree with that..... (and the thing about females is that they absolutely FALL for a guy who will take their NO seriously..... - and not make them feel pressured in any way (how they see it, not saying that you are/were) :)