I'm trying my best..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tempaccount, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

I just can't take it anymore... I'm sick of living. I want to die. I want to be dead and gone. I don't want feelings, I don't want pain, I don't want to deal with life. Every time I<mod edit - methods> kill me.... This would be a win in my book.

I can't handle this much longer.. I'm loosing the battle.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
  2. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling in crisis right now; it seems like you're feeling really stressed and have a lot on your shoulders. Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem; if what you're really seeking is relief from feelings, that can be achieved with you alive and well. I would suggest you seek out a medical someone to talk to if you don't have one already. It can be daunting to go, but it really can be a huge help, even if just to get some relief and direction.

If you feel like you are really in crisis right now, please contact medical personnel. If you feel like your life is in danger, they can help you have a chance to sleep and relax a little while having help right there.

It took a lot of strength to reach out and post on the board; you should be proud of yourself for seeking out support. :hug:
  3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel this way now. Keep trying to reach out for support. I'm new here but I've found there is always someone willing to listen here and people that feel your pain. I know I do. I also need medication to help block that type of thinking. That may help as well.
  4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

As you say...you are trying your best, so please continue doing so.

Talk to us here for more support please.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't fret. We are all in the same boat and on this forum to support each other. Please continue to post as we do care. You are not alone. Keep posting your thoughts and take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.