im trying not to think how all girls are the same

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by greenieguy, Apr 17, 2014.

1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

There is this girl in my class that i talk to and i like her i feel as if she is in my league too without trying to insult her. Lets put it this way my she isnt my buddies type but still i see her texting on claas and there are a lot of desperate dudes out there better looking then me. She seems like a nice person but aa soon as i ask her on a date i can see the excuses already. Ive never suceeded other then at a party grabbing a drunk girls face and kiss her or sneak my way into a two way girl kiss. I dont even know if girls ever say yes.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Instead of trying not to think about how all girls are the same, perhaps you need instead to rethink your attitude to girls.

This girl who you are considering asking out, you have just implied is only being texted by "desperate dudes" - that is a rude thing to think about anybody, let alone someone you are considering asking on a date. Further, grabbing a drunk girls face and kissing her is assault. Grabbing anyone and forcing any kind of intimate contact is assault, whether they are drunk or not.

While you think about and treat girls in this manner, it is very likely that girls will not say yes.

3. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Most guys are desperate even guys that get a lot of girls. I dont care if i technically broke a law in highschool i was using as an example of the only ways i scored. The girls kissed me back whicg is more then i get for asking so blame females for making assault something they like. You didnt even try and listen to me you just attacked me like every other guy isnt worsw then me. If there is one thing i am its polite i beated around the bush as much aa i could even though its you guys that tell me to go after girls that arent models is there someone who can give me advice without their feminist views misinterepting everything i said

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I do CARE. You did not just "technically " break the law - you sexually assaulted somebody and should be in prison or probation. You wonder why you do not have a girlfriend? I wonder why people like you are not in prison since you think "it is okay if they kissed back" and even manged to convince yourself they liked it. You have real problems and need real help - I hope you get it before you sexually assault anybody else.

5. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

you shouldn't be a moderator because you have your own problems and can't sympathise with someone that has different views then you. I sympathized with a lady that had an aberration yet you trying to call me making out with a drink chick assault. I assumed you guys would understand that I exaggerated a bit on the grabbing face thing I didn't assault them and I didn't ask "can kiss you" either but if they pushed me away I would be cool about it and I did get pushed away. So can someone help me or is it just a bunch people attacking me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

This is your problem - you do not have even a basic understanding of what is acceptable or not acceptable. Grabbing somebody - or targetting a drunk person - to kiss without permission or mutual interest is assault- period. It is not a feminist view. Blaming the victim as it being "their fault" is , frankly, disgusting. The fact you admit it is "technically" against the law" means that you know that it is wrong as well and simply disregard it. I can assure you - you have hit upon your problem with women - because every woman that has seen you do such a thing or heard about it from anybody will NEVER voluntarily spend 10 seconds alone with you - much less have interest in you.

No - I do not empathize with somebody that thinks their lack of success with women means it is "okay" to assault a woman.

7. Raven

Raven Guest

This discussion is at an end.

If you do not understand why we do not allow talk about forcing woman to kiss you, or targeting drunk women you moral compass is other skewed or non-existence.

I simply will not tolerate the sort of talk I have seen in this thread, we have people dealing with abuse issues and your advocating them simply will not be allowed past this point.