Im trying to kill myself..evetythings going wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously have no money, I might lose my job, I don't have a way to work cause I have no money, I owe my sister 150 dollars for rent and honestly she might be kicking me out. So many other bad things have happened in the last month too. I feel like my life just sucks. I had to drop outta a few of my classes cause my laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago, I fucked up and spent a little too much money outta my taxes which I should've used to get a car, I'm ashamed cause I'm a total fuck up.

Welcome to the forum.. Are you able to get your close friends or relatives to lend you some money for you to tide over this crisis? Try get a temporary job to pay back the rent and just let your sister know that can she delay the rental fee because you are in a crisis right now?

I can probably have a friend swing that. I decided later today after a pathetic attempt with a plastic bag and a long few hours of thought afterwords that I just need to have a long talk with my sister about everything. So tonight I will discuss everything with her and will see what happens.

Spidy71

Hello
Its good you are looking at a few alternatives now as there is always one.I know debt can drive the stress levels sky high but no debt is worth killing yourself for.I myself am currently unemployed and yes very hard to have any sort of bill paying cash does suck but i just keep plugging away as some bills just have to wait or get a little paid off at a time.hang in there and vent here if you need to.

Thank you. And yes the debt was a huge part of the stress but I think a bigger part of it is disappointing my sister with the school and money situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00