im trying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 0x0wanderer0x0, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0x0wanderer0x0

0x0wanderer0x0 New Member

Its not me who needs help its a freind of mine. Ive tried talking to him but i kinda feel like hes not listening. this is a message he sent me when I was talking to him:

"ive tried onece on thursday wen she broke up with me i jumped infront of a car on the freeway and well im still here buth im going to keap on traing no mater wath people say and well the fact that she made me feel like shit and like if i was nothing to this worl and shes right i dont belong here in life im not good enoughf for any one or anything"

what can I do about this guy?

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Call the police.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

It's good of you to care so much for your friend. The most help I have had has been by coming here to the forum so maybe you could tell him about SF. Other options would be to get him to go to a doctor. Keep talking to him though whatever else you do. Best wishes.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

maybe you could direct him to this site? or talk to his parents? if you're really concerned about his safety i would advise calling someone official to get him the help he needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.