• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here goes nothing. I'm new here & I usually tend to keep to myself with a lot of my feelings & I know it doesn't help, but any time I do talk to someone they don't understand. I am really emotional & can't always control them. I just need to find a way to vent I guess or to talk without judgement. I really don't know what else to say, I'm trying to get better.

i am also very new to this site. it sounds like we have a similar way of being un-able to properly talk to people about things... so far this forum has already given me support that i find extremely difficult to find among the people i know, and i hope it does for you also :)

Constantinos

So here goes nothing. I'm new here & I usually tend to keep to myself with a lot of my feelings & I know it doesn't help, but any time I do talk to someone they don't understand. I am really emotional & can't always control them. I just need to find a way to vent I guess or to talk without judgement. I really don't know what else to say, I'm trying to get better.
Hello,

Welcome to the forums.

I am here to hopefully provide you this understanding that you seek.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums.. I don't do to good talking to people either.. I have socialphobia, agoriphobia, and paranoia..So your not alone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$255.00