Im ugly how can accept myself?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by FkMyLife, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

I used to be very hot but i always had darkcircles. . I had a 3sum and it involed my friends girlfriend when he found out he knocked me out and broke my nose badly, now i have no nose bridge and im ugly for life.. i lost all my friends and EVERYONE talks sh*t about me. how can i accept that im ugly and move on with my life? even though i dont want to.. I look horrible I hate myself.. btw Im only 18...

2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

wow, sounds like a pretty eventful life you have had.
    I wouldn't broadcast my sex life on a forum, but still...
    I'm sure your not ugly. Its not all about looks.

3. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

I did have a pretty good life I was doing crazy shit that you only see in movies I have alot of stories to tell, but you dont understand.. i really am ugly now; seriously i look awuful.. the other day i feel like i talked to god and he told me he did that to protect me.. the path i was going only leaded to death or life in prison. my friend shouldve killed me that day.. I was suppost to die. this a 3rd world country where ppl get killed everyday so he wouldve gotten away with it. im not afraid of death the only thing i want is when one of my enimes do kill me for them to put the bullet in my head.
    it sucks so bad because i had a great life ahead of me. i have the chance to go to US and i know i couldve robbed a couple kilos leavin no witnesses
    and by doin this i woulda gained financial success.. And come back to my country. I already had connections a dealer from miami that got deported back to my country.. he was a cool guy we made alot of money together and we came out to be good friends.. but now with my discusting facial features I know I wouldnt last a day in that buissness. I dont know what to do now with my life

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like some deep soul searching needed ....If God told you that then you have another chance at life....make the best life you can for yourself..death and prison are not the best.
    beauty is only skin deep as they say and it is possible to have your nose fixed (surgery) if it still worries you..
    Is there something you want to do with your life other than what you've been doing?

5. FkMyLife

FkMyLife Active Member

i dont know anything else.. Im addicted to weed and cocaine so when i get anytype of money its usualy gone by the next day Im trying to quit I have a week sober.. im thinkin of joining the US army and going to war maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.