I'm um... Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Winchester., Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winchester.

Winchester. New Member

I'm not new. I'm just back on another account because I forgot my email and password for the other one. It was this. Well I haven't really been here because.. I was in hospitals a lot and when I was out, I was either with my boyfriend or the last 3 friends I had left. And then school... So I didn't really have time for anything. Now I'm back because well.. This is my last drop. I'm so close to giving up for good that I can't even think of anything anymore that would make it better. Because nothing does anymore. And I don't know why I'm even here because lately, words on the internet don't matter to me anymore because I'm honestly craving for a hug so bad that I would literally pay someone to spend the day with me because I'm that pathetic and I'm that lonely... I'm.. I'm sorry for wasting your time if you read this entirely... I'm gonna go now...
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Winchester.. Glad you have come back.. Not that things are desperate now but that you seem to have come here for some company.. That's what we got lots of!!!!

Wish you were close so we both could do a real hug.. Been too long for me also.. Take care some..hope to hear from you some more.. Jim
  3. Winchester.

Winchester. New Member

Yeah.. I'm sorry to hear that. As much as I know, you need at least 3 hugs a day to stay mentally stable, and then I wonder why I'm so weak and desperate after literally having no contact with others than my family for 3 months..
    But.. Thank you either way. :distant:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:Hi Winchester hard when you need those hugs and no one is there but i will send you some i know it is not the same but we care here so hope you stick around some ok
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forums, Winchester. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.