I'm unacceptable

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Oct 14, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No !!!!!!!!!!! it's not just in my head. It is in my body and soul. I am bipolar. I have cancer. I am suicidal. I have to accept it. So why cant the rest of you? Cuz when you dont, it means you dont accept me!!!!!! Screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I will always accept you, and you can screw me, anytime u want to! xoxoxo
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

That's why I call them "normies" and "the world at large." Most of the things they say are "words without knowledge."

I often don't wear my denture and when they say dumb things to me I screw up my mouth and widen my eyes so they think I'm crazy and they get nervous and they back off. Muahahahahahahahahahaha! (Ooops, what that my evil laugh?)

In other words, I don't try to explain to them or make them understand anymore. If I use words, I just tell them I go to my doctor regularly.

Thanks for this post, it's good we talk about this because we all encounter it.

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Vivian without your dentures, making faces at people??!!? Now that would be something I'd love to see (had me rolling, got to admit).

I can relate to what you've said Itma. At least I think so! It's like, because it's something 'bad', that makes you unhappy, everyone wants to make it better by trying to snap you out of it, telling you all the things you could do to make it better, or at least more bearable, telling you how you could and should be, and all the time that's sending the message - you're not ok as you are.

At least, that's how I experience it.

Tam :hug:
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

We're with you Carla. We do accept you and we love you. You know we care!
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: you may have all those issues / problems sweet, but nevertheless there are so many here who care about you and accept those things as part of the person you are at the moment. and that is the person who so many care for and love here :hug:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care and always will thanks for being my friend and helping me when i needed it. know we all care for you here so please reach out to us anytime I hope you are getting all the medical attention you need for your cancer as i know how tiring it can make a body. please never let go of your friends here.
  8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey gang. Thanks I know you all care very much. It's the "outside world" the "real life"
    people that should care but dont. Always empty promises and hurtful words. I wish they had even 1 ounce of the understanding between the works of them that each and every person here seems to have. Sorry didnt mean to imply that anyone here was so heartless. Love you guys and gals!!! You have been my lifeline lately. Thank you!
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh sometimes the closest people to us are the ones that are blind to our needs our pain. Somehow they chose to pretend it is just not what it is. I hope they open their eyes soon and be more supportive towards you. I am glad you are here with lots of supportive friends to help you out.
  10. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

Reminds me of something my dad always told me - 'never have any expectations and you'll never be let down'. It always really annoyed me to hear because it was so pessimistic and unrealistic because of course we have expectations of other people otherwise we wouldn't trust them or would let them walk all over us. But i'm slowly learning what he meant, don't let other people dictate how you feel, don't let them tell you who you are. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone but yourself. If they're too ignorent, self-absorbed, uneducated to understand then, lets face it, they've been afflicted with a real curse!! :wink: Yep it just sucks they don't know it! :dry:
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We accept you :hug:
  12. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

I don't know who u are, as my time here is short, but i already accepted for who u are, so screw me all u want! xD That sounds akward. -_-