I'm useless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ellie7, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Ellie7

Ellie7 Banned Member

I am whatever bad my husband says of me. My help is useless and unworthy, I'm a stone, I'm dumb and I'm stupid and selfish.

2. Ellie7

Ellie7 Banned Member

I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know any better.

3. Ellie7

Ellie7 Banned Member

I'm the only person that gives him too much trouble and always. He picks things up on where I left them and I do nothing.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

You are not useless, thats for sure. Anyone who tries to tell you that is just trying to manipulate you into being who they want you to be. Instead of being so negative towards you, he needs to try being more supportive.

SF is here to offer you help and support. There are a lot of good people here who dont judge you, they just care that you are hurting and want to try and help you. It can take time to fix things, so be patient, get to know some of us and try and talk about the problems and issues you face ok. If you feel you cant talk about some things in the open forum, there is a personal messaging service you can use.

I hope to see more of you around the place and if I can help at all, please dont hesitate to ask ok.

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You ARE NOT what you husband says but a human being who needs to treated with kindness as you are suffering low self-esteem issues. Your husband is not physically hurting you but causing emotional abuse. Emotional abuse is traumatic and is sometimes hard to deal with.

You need to tell someone as the more you continue to suffer this it cause you further upset. The upset is totally unnecessary and you just are feeling very low at the moment.

Take this virtual hand we offer and let us help you in your time of need. The hurt you are feeling is totally horrible. Please seek some medical help in terms of medication and ask for group therapy. You need to get away from such a relationship as it will emotional scars for the rest of your life.

Yes, perhaps this going to be hardest decision in your life as no doubt there is still love in your heart for him. I don't know and respect your privacy if you wish talk further about the relationship.

From the bottom of my heart, please remember you are human and please seek immediate help. We can give support in a text version as we care for anyone hurting in the world. Please stay strong, which I know is hard but you need to realise we are here for YOU.

Life itself is important and also means YOU. You are no longer alone but among people who care and understand what you are struggling with on a day to day basis.

Keep posting and most important be safe.

SinisterKid and calvinandhobbs like this.