Im very confused on what, and why im here for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sabbathterror, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabbathterror

sabbathterror New Member

i dont really know if i want to get into my whole life story here, im new to this and im just looking for someone who is going through the same shit i am ,and i need to vent....

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Feel free to vent and say what you feel. There are people with so many different experiences here, I am sure you will find someone to relate to. Welcome to SF. I hope we are able to help you. :hug:

3. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

absolutely what miss lady said. we're all here for each other. vent, rage, scream...whatever on here. it's what we're here for and if you are so led sometime in the future..reach out to others.

take care..hope to talk to you soon.
    .henry

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Someone here is probably going through something similar...although no-one can possibly be going through EXACTLY what you are. We care about people here and want to listen to your problems...that's why this site is so fantastic! Please tell us anything you want and we will be more than happy to listen (although we are of course all sad that you have so many problems that you had to find us here). We want to do what we can to help, so please, lean on us) :)

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, first of all welcome. :smile: I'm sure there's someone here who is going through something similar to what you're going through.

We'll listen and try to help as best we can, feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to talk. :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Welcome and please tell all we're a very supportive group here.

7. sabbathterror

sabbathterror New Member

thank u sooo much its nice to know there are people out there that will listen, and god knows i need that , i tend to worry about things that i dont even need to be dwelling on and that just drags me down , i know that, but i cant seem to just focus on the good things in life , well because there really are none , soo thanks again for the replies.:smile:

8. themuffinman

themuffinman Member

Noone ever really knows why they are here, or what their purpose in life is. You have to MAKE a purpose in your life that is worth living for. Im not talking about going skydiving or snow boarding. Im talking about doing something to change your life and some one elses life. (not talking about curing cancer either) It doesnt matter if the family two states over knows what you did or not. What matters is that YOU know what you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.