I'm very sad and hate living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadchild911, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadchild911

sadchild911 New Member

every day i wonder why i live

everyone at my school says i'm a ****** and taunts me for being lonely so i get very suicidal plz help i cant take this much more...i've been like this since my parents died in september 11th terrorist acts help me.
  2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I am glad that you came to SF, at least in the sense that you can find support and maybe friendship here, not that I am happy that you are in a difficult situation.
    Have you been to counseling/therapy? it can be very helpful. I would highly recommend it.
    I am sorry that you lost your parents it must be very difficult for you.
    Who is your gaurdian now? Can you talk with them about how you feel?
  3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I am SO sorry about your parents. I've lost one...my Dad, who was my best friend. I felt like I would never smile again...and pressure at school did not help at all. But now I can smile and laugh and be happy. I hate to be crude, but FUCK those people who call you names and try to make you feel bad about yourself. You WILL find friends who love you, who believe in you, who feel that you are are a wonderful person. People sometimes don't know how to react to a tragedy, so they behave poorly, and sometimes hurtfully. Please hang on and know that you will find people who truly care about you and who love you. You start to question your own mortality when your parents die, but please believe that you have an amazing life ahead of you, a life your parents would be proud of. PM me if you need to talk. :hug:
  4. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hey,sorry about your parents.If you ever need to talk just send me PM:smile:
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hey there I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your parent's,Is it possible to change school's?Do you think that will help?I don't want you to let them win,but for these Scumbag's hopefully Karma will get them.I wish I could do more for you,let me know if there's anything you need and want to talk about.
  6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi & welcome to Sf, I am so sorry that you lost both your parents in the 911 atrocity, I hope that you will find understanding and support here.
    Can I ask what age you are, and who is looking after you now?
    Have you had any counseling/help with the grieving process? Do you have someone to talk to? You can also talk to us now, we will do all we can to help you through this very painful time.
    These people at your school, they are the lowest of the low, you are so much better than they are, of course it is possible that deep down they are scared, don't know how to talk to you, what to say.... have your teachers talked to you/your class about what happened?
    We are here any time you want to talk.

Take care Hazel :hug: x
  7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

first off welcome to sf. second, sorry to hear about your parents. this forum is a wonderful with wonderful people. you've come to the right site for support. if you ever want to talk, i'm always online. feel free to pm or msn.
    be strong, that is what your parents would want. i lost my dad last year.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I am saddened to hear of the loss of your parents. That is a difficult thing to come to terms with for anyone, and to put bullying on top of it must seem completely overwhelming to you. Have you spoken to anyone about what is going on in school. In the states, schools are required to have bullying and harrassment policies in place. You can fill out a form and file a complaint and they will have to look into it. It is not right that these students are making things so difficult for you. The hardest thing for a victim to do is speak up, but if you don't things can never change. Try not to let them get you down. Often times bullies are very insecure people that pick on others to make themselves feel better. They want to feel superior to something, because they are so unhappy with themselves. Talk to a counselor or therapist if you aren't already. Things can get better. A change in schools might be a good thing if possible. Take care. :hug:
  9. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I'm so sorry about your parents. I lost my Mom 7 months ago. Please feel free to PM me anytime you want.
  10. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi SadChild. We're glad U came to this forum. Also let me tell U we're all very sad about your parents. :sad: It's important to remember that U were very important to them and they wouldn't want U to do anything to yourself. If U need to talk, just PM me. Hope U are doing okay!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.