Im wanting to end it today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by haylo_mamma_65, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haylo_mamma_65

haylo_mamma_65 New Member

Im very depress today and want to be alone I got rid of the kids for the day and thinking about takeing a over dose of my pills and lay down and pray to god I dont wake up. the kids wont know I took all my pills they dont know what Im on. just take the pills and put the bottle up.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Maybe the kids won't know what you took, but they will know their momma is gone. And they will have to determine the cause of death, so then the kids will know it was suicide. A high percentage of children whose parent suicides also does. I am sure you do not want this for your your children.

Talk to us and tell us what is going on in your life that has you feeling that this is what you need to do. Maybe we can find some other options. Hang in there. :hug:

3. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Please don't take the pills, but please do pray to God. He's a loving God, and he hears our prayers. Jesus said:

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me all ye who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart. And ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

The forum is here for you.

4. Valiant

Valiant Member

Your kids will have to live without a mother for the rest of their lives. Do you want that?

You have the right to live and should use it. Try seeking a therapist. If all fails, take sleeping pills so you sleep nine-twelve hours a day, but don't die.

5. zusanna

zusanna Active Member

please please please get help, if at least for your children. they need you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.