I'm way too pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles_fan

I keep thinking about the people who used to talk shit about me in high school who made me suicidal. It's making me very, very angry and I almost feel like I'm going to take it out on someone.

I really don't want to do that and I feel I gotta keep it under fucking control.

Hey eagles_fan :hug:

Is there a way that you can distract yourself from those thoughts? Read, write, listen to music? I think if you can distract yourself from it for a while your anger will subside.

If you want you can PM me too :)

eagles_fan

I don't know. I should be reading a writing more but I always get distracted and procrastinate.

On second thought, I should be doing those kind of things.

I know what you mean. I do that too lol.

But maybe you could go to the diary section and write stuff there? Just get all the thoughts you have about those people from high school out. Could help! :)

eagles_fan

Oh, I don't know about that. lol
But I am currently writing a story. It won't be very good, but at least I'll be doing what I want to do, y'know? But to be a good writer, one must read.

I bet it will be good. Could post it after? :P If you want. But I am glad you are doing something to distract yourself. Feeling any better?

eagles_fan

Um, anything good, I guess. I really like fantasy novels like His Dark Materials and American Gods. I really want to read more Neil Gaiman. I highly recommend him. Comic books are also really fun to read as well. They're underrated as hell.

P.S. I will post my story when I'm done with it.:smile:

Oh! that's the type of books i like to read as well. Although I haven't ever read a comic book. :P I'll have to try one.

And good! I can't wait to read it :D

You seem to be feeling a bit better :) I'm glad.

Aw you're welcome :)

I'm not sure :P What's good?

I've never considered reading them before but REALLY want to now.. You aren't the first person to tell me that they are awesome.

eagles_fan

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to reply. :sad:

Anyway, do you want to read superhero comics or no? There's plenty good of either one of those options.

eagles_fan

All-Star Superman is one of the greatest Superman stories. You may also want to check out Superman: Red Son, and the DC Stories of Alan Moore for some good Superman/DC stuff.

There's also Watchmen, Maus, Fables, and Hellboy. Those are great reads. They're all quite different, by the way. I'm sure you're familiar with Watchmen. Maus is a Holocaust memorial with different races and nationalities represented as animals. It's a very serious work.

Fables is an awesome urban fantasy where fairy tales come to our world. It's actually a rather adult series.

Hellboy is freaking Hellboy. It's great stuff rooted in mythology.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Um, anything good, I guess. I really like fantasy novels like His Dark Materials and American Gods. I really want to read more Neil Gaiman. I highly recommend him. Comic books are also really fun to read as well. They're underrated as hell.

P.S. I will post my story when I'm done with it.:smile:
Have you read the Sandman graphic novels? Probably Gaiman best work, so I highly recommend it. Also he co-wrote Good Omens with Terry Pratchett and its very good.

eagles_fan

Awesome, thank you! I've saved all this and will look into getting them :D

How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling better. Still a bit pissed though. I know they're going to start talking shit again if I ever run into them again.

Have you read the Sandman graphic novels? Probably Gaiman best work, so I highly recommend it. Also he co-wrote Good Omens with Terry Pratchett and its very good.
I read Good Omens a few years ago! It was excellent. I was thinking about re-reading that one actually. Still have to get Sandman. I've heard nothing but praise for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00