Im weak

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I lost a good friend yesterday..and it's so hard. I can't stop crying or wishing it wasn't true..

I just feel so weak now. What's the point anymore? Everything and everyone around you dies.. I hate life.

I just want my friend back.. Please :( :cry:
  2. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry for your loss, Whatevs. :console:

I've lost 2 dear friends unexpectedly in the last 4 months, one in July (he was 38, pulmonary embolism) and one just a couple of weeks ago (she was 53, complications from a rare blood disorder they still don't understand). It's so incredibly hard. There is no magic solution to take the place of the greiving process, but for me, it's been really helpful to share stories and pics with friends. For both friends, we started FB tribute pages that have really helped us all understand that we're not alone in our grief.

Whatever you do, know that you're not alone. Feel free to PM me anytime (I'm not on as much over the weekend, but I'll respond as soon as I can). Sending love, hugs and friendship. :console:
  3. distress

distress Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear your loss. Its very difficuilt but I hope u can keep strong through this tims. My thoughts and prays
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks, there is a group with over 200+ people joined on FB already.. I don't think he really knew how much we all loved him

It was out of the blue. People think it was suicide, but I refuse to believe that.. Or at least I don't want to. I guess we have to be good at hiding our problems :(

I don't know how I am going to get through my shift tonight. He was so funny, full of energy and made going to work fun..

RIP my friend :hug: xx
  5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

so sorry this happened to you. please keep posting how you are feeling.
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Im feeling like I can't do this anymore..

I can't go through anymore heartbreak. Just want to... be successful at my attempts :(
  7. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

As much as I relate to your feelings, I really hope you survive, Whatevs. :(
    Know that like so many of us here, I care about you, and I believe that you can come out on the other side of this grief. Sending love... :console:
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I cant do this...

Work was awful...seeing his name on the rota... not hearing him laugh, work mates so sad.:'(
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope your work place has counseling for all of you there to help you deal with his lost hun Get some help for you now okay
  10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

It doesn't really, and most people there are useless. They will just repeat what I have already heard.

How can I get through this? :(
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I lost a great friend last january to an overdose so i can kind of relate to how you feel. time heals, i know its hard to believe that right now but with time, it does get easier, sorry i cant be of more help right now :hug:
  12. xXWhateverItTakesXx

All I want to do right now is join him
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.