I'm weary...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zzzzz, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzzzz

zzzzz New Member

tired of holding it together. I just want to let go and be at rest.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome, want to share what is bothering you? Hopefully together we can help.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Is there a place where you can unwind? Welcome aboard.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and it's a supportive community. Take care....
  5. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

Everyone here is kind of okay. I think some of these people have been helping for a long time so they're not going to get up in arms over every little thing. Stay in touch.
  6. zzzzz

zzzzz New Member

Thanks for the replies. I'm loosing a long battle with depression. I seem to be in good company here; there are others who know this unbearable pain. What is the answer?
  7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I wish I had an answer for you but the answer that works for me some of the time would likely be of no use to you. So far as finding the answer for yourself or at least part of one, try talking - here , to others, to a therapist- something about saying things out loud or writing them makes them easier to process a lot. Another good therapy is in helping others. When you feel and understand the post somebody else has written because it reminds you of your own situation but unlike your very own situation sometimes you see a glimmer of hope or an idea. Without realizing it you have arrived at your own answers by helping others.

Take Care and Be Safe

8. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering from depression, but glad that you found the forum.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you take each min and get through it ok when you have done that then you take each hour and get through it
    For some medication helps others therapy someone to talk to It is good you are talking here some as it helps to release some of the sadness here in the form of words

for some music helps or art it helps to express or release the sadness as well
  10. zzzzz

zzzzz New Member

I've tried medication, therapy, religion, I'm just tired of it all and want to step off the world and let it go past. But I don't even have the courage to do that. Some burdens are just too heavy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.