I'm worthless and always will be

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by patrick22, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

No one loves me. I'll never win. Never. I'm the worst person in the world. My IQ is only 89 meaning i'm stupid as all get out and I will never get anywhere. No car, live with dad, you name it, I'm a loser at it. I hate most women too since they're stuck up and won't give good people the time of the day.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Patrick,welcome to SF.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way.How old are you hun?
    Having an IQ of 89 doesn't make you stupid. Where did you do this IQ test?
    Keep talking to us hun :hug:

3. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

I'm almost 22. Life sucks for me. it'll never ever get any better. Plus, that IQ is REAL low. I'm at VERY least the stupidest person on this website. I can guarantee that. Women always make fun of me. All the dang time. No joke. They make fun of like every guy these days. They think us guys are stupid. Well, I am I know that. They don't have to rub it in though.

4. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

I called BoysTown and asked for a male counselor. They said they didn't have any tonight. They listened for 15 seconds before hanging up on me. Women are mean and don't care about men for nothing.

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

As a guy I have encountered some of the feelings you have. I used to have a strong distrust for women as well. I came to realize not all women are like the ones that have hurt me in the past. Yes there is some out there that how you feel all women are. You shouldn't base an opinion on an entire sex due to some very bad experiences in the past. If you look around you will see there is some amazing women out there for example here on SF. Just take that look around and you'll see. And IQ level means nothing. It does NOT mean you are stupid if you have a lower IQ.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Not all women are mean , give us a chance! :hug:
    and like Kankuro said, having a low IQ doesn't mean you are stupid!
    I hope you find lots of support here. Feel free to PM me anytime x

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You cant tar all women with the same brush. It'd be like me saying, my dad walked out on me as all men do. Some women, as some men, are decent people who will give you a chance. You just haven't found that person yet. As for having a low IQ, mine is pretty low but i know that doesn't mean i'm stupid, as it doesn't mean your stupid, it just means we have to work harder at things than some people, but that just means that when we complete something we can take more pleasure in our work because we know we put a lot more work into it.
    There's lots of support and decent people to talk to on this forum so keep posting and talking to us. Take care of yourself :hug:

8. patrick22

patrick22 Banned Member

Yeah I can. I just don't like most if not all of you. Where is the support you have for all the men getting f'ed over in divorce courts? See, women don't care about men. I even don't think they love men. Unless that man is their son, brother or a great father that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.