I'm worthless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopeless&Useless, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yet another fight with my husband. I'm useless, I'm a c**t. I can't voice my opinion about anything without it causing a blow up and being put down. Yet another night that I cook for hours and don't eat because my husband is an a**hole. I wish it would just end for me. I wish I had the guts to do what everyone in my life wants me to do. They're all right. I am useless and I am worthless. I'm completely alone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not the one useless and hopeless hun it is your ass of a husband ok You do have hope you call a womens shelter and you get out and start a new life for YOU ok Let him cook for himself you reach out ok you are not alone many have been where you are now and found courage to leave so can you hugs
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WORTHLESS, USELESS BUT IMPORTANT. You need to remember that your husband is using verbal abuse to hurt you mentally. You need to leave him and head for a woman's. Refuge place. The important thing in life at moment is YOUR YOU AND WELL-BEING.

Yes, you are suffering but please be safe and keep posting here. Life is important and remember you are not struggling on your own.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

He sounds very abusive, leave him, get out of there, you deserve to be treated a damn lot better than this. I hope you can find a way out of this, think of us as a life line for you before you can do what's right. You are not useless :hug:
  5. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

You're worth so much more. <3
    Stay strong, we're all here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.