Im worthless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tness, Aug 29, 2012.

1. tness

tness Well-Known Member

I'm ugly, I look old, I am old, I hate everything about my selves, I feel quilt all the time. I miss my old life. My GF left this ugly person with this terrible personality. I no contact with my sisters. I was fighting with my brother inlaw last weekend. I'm so messed up. My only friend in my life is my own tears.

Livet er tungt og leve (life is hard to live)

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I feel that way about myself when I am in a dark place...but that is when you talk about what is going on...I have found that others have suggestions/insights that I cannot see at the time...pelase keep posting and letting people know what is going on

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No one is worthless, and I'm really sorry you are feeling this way....you can talk to me if you need someone to listen

4. tness

tness Well-Known Member

I did something today. I contacted my sisters and brother inlaw.
    They still love me i guess.

Shitty day again. But haven´t cried so much today...

Sadeyes and witty_sarcasm:
    Thank you so much for your support.

Life is short, and I have spended my life like an idiot. I am an idiot all the time.

5. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Im so lonley.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tness, I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. I know what it's like to feel lonely but keep talking to us, this site is a great source of support. :hug:

7. tness

tness Well-Known Member

One of these days I'm going to find a solution.
    CocaCola: thank you for your support

8. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Oh its so difficult breaking up. I once thought I would die of the pain of breaking up with someone and I cried for a whole year. I can sympathise with the loneliness and sorrow you feel. You will make it through though, even if it doesn't seem that way now. Stay on here anyway and chat to people.

9. tness

tness Well-Known Member

7 months now, And I still cry. I know, big boys don't cry, but I don't care.
    I'm not sure how to get through this thing....

10. tness

tness Well-Known Member

I'm slowly fading away.
    feb: 197 lbs
    sep: 147 lbs

Something positive is happening...

11. tness

tness Well-Known Member

I tryed to reach out to my sisters this weekend, and I also made peace with my brother inlaw.
    Non of them has iniated any form of contact.
    I sent my sister one sms.
    Did you have a nice weekend?
    I got one answer:
    Hell yeah, we had a great weekend, and the company was great!

I dident bother reply.

I´m alone In a apartment, not eating, with my windows shut, no light no nothing.
    I tryed to talk to my sisters, but they don´t care.
    But thats fine, I don´t care either.

I use to drive home in the weekends, but I will not anylonger.

Let them sit at home and be so happy.

I cant stop crying.. I´m so tired.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
  12. tness

tness Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of everything, mentally and also physically.
    No food since Sunday, and it's wednesday tomorrow, I'm sleeping on the couch. Why did I became this person. Why?
    I'm a horrible creature, and I deserve everything that is happening to me. I hope it can be even worse than my current situation, I deserve it.

13. elisa

elisa New Member

oh Tness...do I feel you.
    I'm sorry that us both feel this way.
    I too feel like I deserve everything bad that comes to me. I will die alone, I have no one besides my parents. If it weren't for my mom and my belief in God, I would not be here.
    There's gotta be something good for us out there, because I believe in God and I pray everyday every single day for him to help me rise above this depression.
    I'm 33, no bf,no kids, no friends, no family(just parents,should be more than enough but I need more), no job, no profession, no interest in anything. I just stay home, watching tv and this has been my life for the past 10 years on and off.
    I know its a sin, but I hate my life.