I'm Wrong, But At Least I Will Keep Fighting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I almost walked away from the forum today.

But you know something, there is a reason I am here today, just as there was the day I discovered this place. Like I stated in a recent thread, that cliff is always near me. Suicidal Ideation, never really goes away from those of us who are inflicted with it, me thinks.

So...I am going to keep fighting.

I will continue to support people in their posts, because contrary to what some people think, I genuinely do care. I care a great deal about this site, as this site literally saved my life, on numerous times.

So freely was given to me, so freely I shall give.

And I will continue to put up posts of encouragement and inspiration as the spirit moves me to do so.

I may not always hit the mark. But damn it, I will keep trying.

So what...if some of you don't agree with what I have to say.

I am willing to stick my neck out, even going so far as to use my real name, Bill, and the same username I have used on numerous forums, to show my sincerity.

People, we are dealing with life and death issues here. And I speak from great experience when I know what it is like to be at that one moment in time, when you are holding the method of your own demise in your own hands.

That moment sucks, BIG TIME.

So if I can help even one person, to put that item down and get help, by God in Heaven, that is what I am going to do.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i wish there was an emote for clapping for i must applaud you.

your right, just because we feel we cant be helped doesnt mean we cant at least try to help others. those who may still have a chance.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep up the great fight you are very supportive to everyone here.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo! Good job! Thanks for staying.

5. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

very good for you.
    a wise choice.

sometimes we have to be pushed or hit a certain point to where we stand up and fight.

im happy for you

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yeah, I have a big problem with triggers. (Situational Depression) So once I know I am ok, then...I am ok! lol

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.