I'm_Trying

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
RIP Talia. You will be very much missed here. Wish you could have gotten more help with your troubles, you had so much to offer. I hope you have finally found peace hun. Much love :hug:

catecholamine

I kept waiting to post, hoping she'd just pop in and tell us all that it was all one big misunderstanding, that she's still alive. I hope you have found peace, wherever you are.

I remember how you used to answer the phone so shy. How you said my voice was soothing. How you called me on my bullshit and would fight til you hung up to defend your bullshit, only to phone me back or answer when I phoned you back. How you called when you needed help. But you didnt call when it mattered most. RIP Talia. I hope you have found peace at last.

Hug and kiss your kids tonight folks. Tell them how special they are and how much you love them. Because tomorrow you may not get that chance. Tomorrow could be too late.

I will never forget how we used to laugh together on the phone. I will never forget the way you used to light up when you talked about your life with me. I will never forget the time you laughed at me when i told you I believed in fate/destiny. But fate brought you to me Talia. Destiny brought you into my life. When I arrived here, I was lost...struggling. I didn't think I had anywhere to go anymore; that all my options were run through. You laughed at my screen name and struck up a conversation and we became friends.

Talia, for the rest of my life I am going to feel so guilty that I disappeared from here for the last few weeks. I knew you were struggling but I was in over my head with my own problems and I just needed to get my head figured out. I figured when I got back we could apologize for closing off to each other and get back to being friends. And now I never get to hear your voice answer the phone. Or your laugh. Or you yell at me and call me stupid and naive.

You still had so much to do and so much to live for. I am so sorry I failed to show you that. There is no positive to this, no gain for anyone. Before you left us, you tried to save my feelings and save me from hurt. I still have you on my MSN list and I will never take you off. In losing you, through all the pain and all the hurt, you managed to give me one final gift...one final goal; you gave me the greatest gift possible...the will to win. Talia, for you, for my wife, for my children, I swear to God I am going to do this. I am going to fight, fight, and fight some more to be the best husband, father, and human being I can be. I am going to stand up to the war going on in side my head and I am going to walk through the battlefield of this mental illness with every weapon I have and every ounce of strength I can summon, and I am going to stand tall at the end of my days a winner. THE VICTOR. I will have my wife at my side, and my children with us too. And I will have your picture in my hand, your voice in my head, and your memory in my heart.

We all only knew each other a short while, but in that time we really shared a lot. You had the most profound effect on me possible; you saved my life Talia. I will not dishonour you by wasting it or giving it away. Please be at peace now baby. I love you.

Sea Sparkles

This, has really 'hit home' I guess to me. She was one of the first users who I talked to, here. I never knew she was so down.... she only said hi to me, and asked how I was, though.

From reading the posts here, I know more then a few of you are really upset over her loss, :( :hug:

When you see a reaction like this after someone passes away from this forum, and people get really depressed, I really hope it makes you guys think how much you mean to people here. This truly is a supportive website.

((hugs)) to everyone here.
Please be safe-

Sea

houseofcards

I'm so sorry I didn't know how suicidal you were until it was too late - when I found out you died. You were reaching out for help, and I failed. I don't know if you thought of me as a friend or not, but I think of you as one. I deeply cared about you and your well-being. Part of why I came back today apart from answering PM's was to give my biggest attempt at saying "I miss you". I really wish you were still here with others that loved you. Hopefully wherever you are, may your body and soul rest in peace. You aren't in pain anymore.

This is a bit of a shock to the system. Hope you're at peace. And as mentioned above, the way people interlink on this site means it affects more than we all might initially realise, so please do think. Uncle buck, great words.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
For the last few weeks, I have been thinking about what to write, and thought about Talia and others, so with the greatest humility, I post this:

I wish my words would have been wiser.
I wish I had heard you better.
I wish my efforts could have been stronger.
To keep you from the generations of destruction.
To have helped you survive,
when you claimed the fates were against you.

I wish I could have been more convincing,
to give you what she did not give you.
To hold you more and to have feared less.
I wish I could have.
I just wish you would have.
I am sorry,
you made the foreboding
the reality.

Maybe, you have changed
what I will do next time.
When the next fragile flower
tells me there is not enough light.
But I fear,
I am no better;
the unending pains