Ima Newb...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rockjock, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockjock

rockjock Member

Hi everyone. Well, I'm here because I'm tired of keeping all my feelings about suicide to myself and would like to get better. About 2 months ago I attempted to kill myself via XXX but due to my fear I didn't take enough. So here I am with a second chance at life. However, I feel as though my life is falling apart and now I'm wondering if it's even worth the second chance. My bf dumped me, I found out I might have epilepsy and I'm having an incredibly hard time making friends at school. I'm at a college I didn't want to go to. I have an amazing family though who is extremely supportive and the reason I keep on truckin!

So there's my story and hopefully joining this forum is a good next step.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so glad you found us...it is no wonder you are feeling awful with all you are going through...you are mourning the loss of a relationship, your health and have the pressures of school...please take things slowly and know that here you can find the support and caring you want...big hugs and welcome again, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi glad you reached out here.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, you sound like you could use some support

5. rockjock

rockjock Member

Thank you all so much. I do feel welcomed here :mhmm:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Rockjock!! Your under alot of pressure so you came to the right place.. You can talk, vent, or just be silly... It's all good here..

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. :)

8. stig

stig Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum rockjock. i'm sorry you are having such a crap time. it is fantastic news that your family are supporting you. epilepsy is not a nice thing to have, is it grand or petit? i have a friend who is epileptic, it can be kept under control tho so please don't despair.
    you have found the right place for support and help. please stay safe.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Shelly.. welcome to the forum. :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.