Imaginary figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucinary projections of multiple personalities or just hallucinary figures that I can't really explain why their there.

The first figure I've encountered was a behemoth of a woman. Standing about 7 feet tall and thin as a toothpick dressed in a long flowy navy blue coat that hugs her thin form. Pale gleaming skin, black bobbed hair, a mouth full of small triangular teeth and red bloody eyes even the whites of her eyes are bloody red. When she speaks I can't help but tremble. She's pretty but her eyes are reptilian like a viper's eyes and that sick jagged smile she gives me just crushes any sort of built up courage I have.

She speaks to me in an accent that's smooth and slow like a Russian's and the tone is malice filled and utterly evil even as she speaks in non threatening ways. Her name is Slevenia.

The next is a boy around the age of 12 or 13 dressed in a pristine white suit. His skin is dark and his hair is long and white. When he speaks he sounds like an old man filled with too many regrets and too much painful experience. I've seen him quite often. Even now. His name is Lucavious.

Lastly there's a girl who's a bit older not quite woman like but somewhere around 17-20 and she's built like a succubus. Her skin is also dark. Her hair is a pale blonde constantly kept up in loose pigtails. Her eyes are malicious and neon green. She's dressed in a maroon plaid schoolgirl outfit. She usually appears with an old guitar playing with a slide. Blues she plays but she doesn't look the least bit strifed. Instead her mouth is always curved into a half smile and her eyes are dull and dead. Possibly the worst one she is. She's pushing me in the direction of absolute madness. She pushes me in the direction of murder and suicide while laughing like a psychotic girl.

She simply refers to herself as the madness from within.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
When I have had similar experiences, I found they were parts of me I could not access through any other means, like dreams...they were there to communicate something to me, which varied according to their content...at first, I found them very frightening, but have come to understand that they are another form of me talking to myself...J

When I have had similar experiences, I found they were parts of me I could not access through any other means, like dreams...they were there to communicate something to me, which varied according to their content...at first, I found them very frightening, but have come to understand that they are another form of me talking to myself...J
Ever had them argue amongst each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00