Imaginary Friends

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ksmith621, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksmith621

ksmith621 Member

Any of you guys have imaginary friends? I can share from my personal experience that I started to create imaginary friends at an early age because many of my friends dropped me like I was nothing. In later years I started creating imaginary boyfriends to talk to because affection wasn't a strong point in my family. I never knew what love looked like or felt like, so I created my own.

Anyways! Any of you experience anything remotely close to this? Feel free to share!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Had them as a child and an imaginary brother that is sort of my alter-ego, who I still talk to in my head.
    I think it's because I'm an only child and was rather lonely, even though I had lots of friends in real life.

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I never had an" imaginary" friend. But in my opinion they are a wonderful. They are about what is right and good. Not about anything wrong. As long as they are acting in a good kind beneficial way. I am happy for you both.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can't remember if I ever had imaginary friends, but I'm sure even they would hate to be around me :witless:

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

No they would not hate to be around you :hug:

6. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I still do this and I'm 24.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Apparently they would though, since I'm mostly seen as a boring or annoying person, sometimes both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.