imaginary friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by diseased, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diseased

diseased Active Member

So...I guess I don't have any friends now... I'm different I guess, as in i don't want to get drunk and smoke weed with them. They think I've changed and don't want to hang out with me now. They said really cruel things about me, some of which were true and some of which I didn't deserve. I couldn't believe it.

It makes me so sad. :(
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Don't listen to them. Don't let them change who YOU are. I went through some of the same problems. I was different. I had no desire to do those things. I didn't want to drink or hang out with a bunch of guys and do things that everyone else was in to. I just wasn't interested in it at all. That's ok. It's part of who you are. You are special. Don't let them take that away. Keep it safe, hun. If you want to talk, I'm here. PM anytime. :hug:
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hey there diseased,

Can I ask; have you never drank or done drugs with them?
    And do they explain what about you has changed, according to them?

Whatever they say, try not to let it get to you. I know that's hard as they are your friends, but friends should respect and accept you the way you are and not expect you to be somebody you are not.

I know it's not quite the same as 'the real deal', but on here we're more than willing to be your friends :hug: Feel free to check my profile for email or MSN addies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.