Imagine all the people...

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Aug 10, 2010.

Imagine all the people...

1. living life in peace...

2. sharing all their wealth...

3. stop using Microsoft product...

4. ending up on SF...

5. stop believing in religions...

6. stop eating at McDonald's...

7. stop going to work...

8. becoming communist...

0 vote(s)
  9. start listening to boo's advice...

10. Others (please specify)

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Inspired by the John Lennon's song Imagine. Please choose your favorite one... :mellow: and tell us the Result if such thing was to happen...

I choosed: stop believing in religions... and the result would be a ... better world.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Stop using microsoft products...the result would be me as a hypocrit...:laugh:.
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

in such a world where everyone listened to boo's advice, it would be a strange world different from ours right now.
    1st everyone would be wearing ninja outfits at all times and be trained in the ninja arts as well everyone would have a ferret as a pet(s) and they would also be trained in the ninja arts but not necessary for them to wear a ninja outfit as dressing up ur pets is stupid

Everyone would cease to eat chicken accept for chicken wings as the rest of the chicken sucks, and the only topping available for pizza would be spinach as spinach pizza rocks!!!

there would be a law that would require all women on beaches to go topless, and all movies and music would be free to watch and listen to and internets speed would be increased 100x and also be free.

Our world would look so different than it is now if everyone listened to boo's advice...
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

haha~ I have these lyrics tattooed to my body!
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This is a family forum....:mad:
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

couldn't agree more, that is definitly something we do not need in this violent world. my choice as well. :huh:
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

it'd be terrible.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol I chose Start listening to Boo's advice. I can't describe what would happen though, it'd be chaos!
  9. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

i choose "living life in peace". hopefully that means that everyone else is dead :D
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I see what you did there... :D
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

...I wish everyone would live in peace, however, it doesn't look like it'll ever happen. *sigh*
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Ending up on SF...we would all feel less alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.