Imagine this

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

This my sound stupid, but if youre going to answer think about it for few minutes...

Imagine that every single person would suffer as you... That there would be smaller differences----That everyone would have depression, social anxiety, most of people wouldnt have many friends etc...

Do you think that life would be easier for you?

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Narh, it wouldn't really make it easier for me. That's a group thought.. I'd still be feeling exactly the way I feel now, only difference is the ability for people to understand and accept my situation better, and mine theirs. But that wouldn't make it easier.. My personal torment would still be the same, I'm the only one who can overcome my issues.

Then again...

if there was someoen I could share me with, someone who I could bounce ideas and thoughts with and let my own self breath in a safe environment, that would be a dream.. Though, that only leads so far, eventually our own self must take those steps. Guess.. it would make a part of it easier

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2008
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I don't want others to suffer as I do, but yet, it would probably make me feel better.

One big thing that nags me is that I am the only one with my problems in my community. Everyone else is perfect and I am the only one suffering from all these problems, so I cannot relate to anyone and they cannot relate nor understand me, EVER. So I am very alone with no relationships and also having my unique, pathetic situation.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It wouldn't make me feel better to know everyone else was suffering. If it was the norm, maybe we wouldn't know that we were suffering though.

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

your not only one.
    Everyone is hiding behind mask, some more, some less...:hug:

My opinion is that it would make me feel better... i would not suffer so much if everyone would have so severe problems, i would not feel like i am worth less and that i have less than other...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.