I'mma having

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Joshuwah, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

a crisis cause you see, you cant even mention the word suicide or say how you feel without getting told off. I've been here for ages and when I joined I could come into chat, listen to how people feel, give them support if they need it and know that I can talk about how I feel and know that I'm going to get support back.

Now we've got people who don't even get to know you, you can't go in chat and talk about how you feel cause you'll get banned for encoraging people or talking about methods when all you would say is 'I feel like shooting myself'

Theres prolly 5 people who actually know the full reason why I am here there used to be more, but they've left or been banned because they actually wanted help and one of there coping methods was to talk about their problems. and no matter how indepth they spoke they always got support, if someone was finding the topic distateful or triggering then we would be ask nicely to move to triggering and we would, without fuss cause we were asked nicely.

Nowaday you just get kicked out and banned for defending youself.

truth is I don't want to be here anymore its causing too many arguement between me and jane who quiet frankly is more important than myself.

So I hope the site does improve in the future cause I don't wanna be around to see it get worse.
  2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

josh u are like a son to me ,and we have had fallings out,but i adore u and jane because u have both given me advice as well as i hope u both.long time we have known each other and we have both grown.im hanging on coz of my son but i so hope u both are for each other
    i am always here for u both ok
    adore u
    u and jane
    i met u when i was at my worst and u stuck around
    io so owe u
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Josh I am sorry you feel that way, but I disagree with you. It is one thing to ask for help in chat and quite another to encourage harm. There are many supportive people at this forum. I hope you are once again able to find the level of support you are looking for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.