Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Dec 17, 2010.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Help me God,I feel she is everywhere,not you.
    I even feel she is here on this forum and she has the ability to change the joining date on her profiles so she she can....the other day I saw a username that I could have sworn was her in disguise,then last night i saw an avatar,here,here on this forum that spoke true of her,but the dates don't match up...i feel she so secret and wants to talk,but it is never to me and this fact alone that she can talk to the world and it's dog,this fact fills me with sadness and rejection.

It could be anyone,any hacker,any skilled prankster.
    It probably is.
    I doubt she doesn't even know who I am.I know she doesn't even know who i am.She said as much.

I cannot escape from her,i do not want to.I keep running to her.Why cant we bond like humanoids?
    She is a wizard.
    She owns my balls.

I feel tragic on the point of collapse.:grr:

2. NoMoneyToPlease

Is it you?
    if it is not you then this whole scenario can turn out at it's very worst to be even worse than first dreaded.
    What if another is trying to surreptitiously contact me? You may be putting me in the popsition of shunning and hurting a fragile heart by not even being involved at all in any of this.

Their are so many eyes on this situation,so many noses poking in too.
    Too many are in possession of an entry key,that has meant this situation has become so complicated and intolerable.

Come on,even Julie Andrews had the required nuts needed to flaunt convention.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you are a bit paranoid and it would be wise to talk to your doctor get some therapy new meds so your mind is not playing tricks on your all time take care.
  4. NoMoneyToPlease

I feel like pulling my eyebrows off in a blind rage.
  5. victor

victor Account Closed

i havent got a clue what ure talking about lol but theres one thing which helps in any situation - vodka:D always works 4 me
  6. NoMoneyToPlease

Booze does not help.

She is like an Iglesias class ghost rubbing up against my amygdala and sucking and teasing on my periaqueductal gray area.

Whoom!Give me crotch high crutches,not potato magic.
  7. victor

victor Account Closed

what about trying to get sober then, mate? :D