Immigration joke.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by lifeisashedog, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Italian catholic priest stands in a crowded city bus in Rome. In front of him there stands a boy in his late teens.

The bus brakes suddenly and a pack of condoms falls out of kid's pocket.

The priest sees that and is more then ready for a little preaching:

"Today's young people only think about pleasure and ignore their parental duties to their country and nation..."

The kid turns around and says to the priest:

"Excusa me, father, me just koming from Albania, no underztand yor linguage wery good yet, can yo pliz tella me agayn?"

"Make sure you use them with spermicide, son!"

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I don't get it.

3. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Basically, Italians hate Slavs.

4. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I remember when I went to Milan, their was an Albanian shanty town at the bottom of a valley kind of thing by the motorway. Albanians, or whichever balkan country they come from, also beg on the streets, bring their children out to beg on the trains, I was extremely surprised.

5. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

I would have guessed Romanians but still.

6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

didn't get it either.

7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Wabada? That's all I gotta say.

8. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I am from Serbia and am pretty much sure there is no Serbs (or any other original Balkan nation,maybe Albanians :p) who beg on the streets or wherever, those people are mostly Gypsies from Balkan countries...btw Albanians are not of Slavic origin

9. lifeisashedog

Way to speak, brother!

Pozdrav iz Slovenije.

10. lifeisashedog

But in a way one has to admire Albanians. They live in a primitive tribal society, have mafia-based economy and they are catholic, muslim, orthodox and communists all mixed together - yet still they don't fight and kill each other on religious basis. If Slovenians could stick together like them, we'd be a second Switzerland.

11. am I alive

Hvala drugar :), pozdrav

12. am I alive

Well said brother,I can't agree more. We Serbs would say "Dabogda komsiji crkla krava" : )))(kinda hard for translation) Sad but true...

13. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

According to google it's Romanian camps. The people went to Italy (illegally) for a better life and ended up worse off :eek:hmy:

I just find it amazing these shanty towns exist in a western country such as Italy. We have gypsy camps, everyone does, but the state of them in Milan was a big shock, they beg and steal on the streets of Milan, so called fashion capital of the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.