Immure saved a life today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right U R Ken

I don't know where the thank you forum is so this goes here.

Some "fool"*, was seriously considering doing himself in, even had a method and a plan in mind. But after a long talk with immure the whole idea went away. The "fool" felt better and realized yet again how much worse some people have yet they go on every day. Immure is an incredible woman. She's had it bad, things i wouldnt go into, plus raising 4 young children alone, and now, sadly, dealing with some health problems. Breaks my heart. yet with all that going on she took some time for <Mod Edit: Abacus21-insulting> and basically saved a life.

That person can't say enough to thank her. This board needs to pat her on the back too.

* Right U R Ken is talking about himself, for clarification. Abacus21

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that immure is an incredible person. She gives what she can at the forum, despite what she faces herself. thanks immure for all you do. And to you Right u R Ken for taking the time to post about her. :hug:

poison

Kudos to Immure. It takes strength to do that! But, it kind of upsets me you referred to him as a "fool" considering that you too are at SF...

DepressionII

Oh I'm not sure either. But the fact that he said "fool" three times meant it was deliberate, and he wouldn't insult anyone as far as I know - nor make a thread about Immure - if he didn't mean himself. That's my logic anyway.

poison

That's my logic too, but I just want to be sure. Because he put a lot of emphasis on "fool" and I've never seen anyone insult someone on this forum.

Have edited out possibly insulting comments :) .

Anyway, yes - Immure, you are great, and it's great knowing you! :biggrin:

EDIT: Right U R Ken was talking about himself, so have changed posts back.

Sorry for any inconvenience folks..

poison

Thanks for clearing it up... and thank you Right U R Ken for not taking any offense if I said anything that might of been misunderstood. I just wanted to understand, is all. :smile:

immure

Account Closed
this is such a bogus thread i fuckin thinnk its all bullshit i am not anything of any sort that should get any fuckin credit for any account of bein humble or some kindred spiriit for i am not any of this i hate u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00