Impatience and Uncertainty-Need some advice please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Project Atlas, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Project Atlas

Project Atlas Member

Sometimes I feel my suicidal thoughts are also caused by a sort of impatience. And it feels horrible not knowing when I'm going to die. I feel as though I want to just skip to the end and see what happens so I can get out of here. I really want to just see if there is anything after this life. The way things are going now are depressing and I just want to get everything over with.
    Is it ok to postpone suicide for a few years? I am currently 19 but I want to give things until age 26 to improve.
    Please give me some advice for these issues if you can.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

It's always a good idea to postpone suicide. By the time you're 26 you will have another good reason to postpone it.

No one know what is after this life. People believe and have faith in what awaits us, but no one knows. The uncertainty of that fact is enough to postpone death as long as possible. It is for me anyway.

I hope you start to feel better soon. Sadness is a terrible thing, but it can only defeat us if we let it. We have the power to keep fighting if we choose. :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kenneth, Yes postponeing it is a good idea.. Alot can happen in the six years.. You can meet the love of your life, Have kids, Go to college.. The possibilities are endless.. It takes work though.. If you vegetate all those years things can look grim..Keep posting here and let us help..

4. Push

Push Well-Known Member

Yes it is a good thing to postpone suicide. Then when you get to the age of 26 if you still feel this way look back and see what you might have missed. Then you will hopefully decide to postpone even further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.