I'mt thinking of ending it now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I can't do this much longer if feel's all too much I want to end this pain and maybe the time has come to sleep forever.:sad:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

What's happened ace?

3. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

don't do it ace :hug:
    i guess you'd rather not have someone trying to convince you to stay,
    but remember, feelings change and although the feeling of wanting to die will be there annoyingly, it will change you just gotta give yourself the chance to see what the future holds :arms:
    PM me if you wanna talk about it :)

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:no::cry::hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's wrong dear? I can understand the feeling of wanting to sleep forever. I'm really struggling now too. Please try and hang on dear.. Why not stay here and talk? We care. Take care and try and stay safe. :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Joe,I'm sick of this depression it never leaves me alone,this Ocd and Bdd I was meant to try and give up Caffeine after talking to my pdoc and now I've given in already.This morning I felt so rotten and called into work and made some lame excuse about not being able to go in,and instead will only go in for 5hrs instead of 8.All I can do now is feel guilty I let them down and wonder what they're thinking about me,also I'm obsessing because of my Ocd over money lost due to lost working hour's and I'm not greedy or anything it's this Ocd I'm blaming myself.

My mind is racing at a million mile's an hour,I was asked if I wanted to work yesterday on Monday but I said I have an appointment with my pdoc,I obsessed over money I could've made but on the other hand I don't really want to work am I a Lazy bastard?maybe I am.

I can't stop obsessing so much I'm so sick of this what am I going to do?Then my Bdd is causing same problem's as usual,when I go to work I see so many attractive women,girls,males,kids,babaies it intimidates me and bring's me down it alway's has I can't help this it's my Bdd.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Are you on any medication?

Don't give up, sometimes all that is needed is time to fight and overcome this.

8. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

bdd as in Body Dysmorphic Disorder? I have no experience with bdd but I was in treatment for OCD and have gone through a programme of response prevention and exposure. OCD will always rear its ugly head but I have now a few tools with which it it possible to deal with it.

During the treatment I found out more about Cognitive-behavior therapy and I wonder, whether you are/were offered this approach. Medication and cognitive-behavior therapies have apparently a good track record in dealing with bdd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.