In a bad place...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PandorasToybox, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Im in a bad place right now... I just spent the last 7 hours cleaning the apartment to death...I know why I was doing it...it needed to be cleaned just in case...
    My counsellor knew I was going to be struggling this week...theres a lot going on & my coping abilities have started to break down quickly... I sent him an e-mail today telling him to cancel wednesdays appointment...he didnt even ask why...usually he asks something about it... but he just sent me back a message saying "Done"....& Im thinking..."Ya so am I..."
    He always tells me to call him before I plan to do something or if I do, do something...but I dont like bothering him...
    I dont know why I do it if I know that in the end I'll end up finding help or help will find me...
    I dont even know what Im doing anymore :unsure:

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

life gets harder each day. i dont know what to say.

3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Go to your appointment. Use the help you have around you to get through this, cutting yourself off from those that want to help you is not going to make things better. I know, I do it all the time! Email him back and tell him what is going on, let him help you through this, you are not bothering him! Hurting yourself is not going to make things better, try reaching out now instead of waiting for things to get worse. I have done the same thing when I am feeling really bad and have learned it is better to reach out even if it feels awkward. Sometimes, you just got to try something new and hopefully it will help.

4. PandorasToybox

Im going to email him right now...you're right, I should stick with it

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

good move silver....

6. PandorasToybox

Despite him saying I can get a hold of him 24/7 I cant get a hold of him.... I dont want to have to call him...usually he's quicky for answering emails...omg...im going to lose it

7. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I really do hope that you are doing okay. PM me or message me if I'm on MSN if you want to talk. :hug:

8. PandorasToybox

Thanks brokenandlonely :)

9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

10. PandorasToybox

Thanks Chargette .

This is kinda getting scary :(

11. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Your welcome :hug: I really do hope that you are doing okay. :hug:

12. PandorasToybox

If he doesnt email me back by midnight I'll call him. Im reallllly not doing good.l

13. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

I don't like calling people either so I kinda understand your feelings.. Try emailing him again, tell him that you're having a hard time, that you don't know what to do and that you're asking him to get back to ya..

Hang in there! xx

14. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Did you get in touch with him???

I hope so! And good job reaching out!

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yeh how you doing silver?....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.