In a catch 22, need help

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by BlackNine, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackNine

BlackNine New Member

Hey everyone,

I am in a catch 22, and I need some help. If I stay I get shot at, beaten, stabbed, and damn near everything. If I leave I leave my girlfriend behind, so I do not know what to do, any advice?
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Gang related???
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

take her with you?
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

some of us in life only ever have one bad choice from a multitude of bad choices. you probably already know the answer to ur own question. i really feel for you and know that the strength to carry out what u need to do is inside of you just act on it before choices are made for you that hurt your future even more then the ones you have to chose from. i pray you find peace.
  5. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

If leaving means you're safe I say go. Establish yourself elsewhere in a safe environment. Good job, place to live, school, whatever. You can always bring your girlfriend once you're set up.

HOWEVER, you gotta make sure that your girlfriend or family won't be left to deal with the problem after you're gone. If leaving means others in your life are targeted than I think you have to stay and deal with the situation differently.

Yeah, no guy wants to snitch but all of that goes out the window if the lives of those you love are endangered. That means you have to make amends with those who feel "wronged" or you gotta go to law enforcement. I know, easier said than done.

You're in a tough situation. I pray you make the right decision. By the way, once this situation is resolved you really may want to take a good look at the circumstances that landed you in this predicament. I'm not judging you at all. I'm just saying you may want to consider re-evaluating things. I wish you the best. God bless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.