In a corner

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NoNamesPlease, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoNamesPlease

NoNamesPlease Active Member

Financially it just gets worse everyday. I cant possibly work any more hours than i do now.

I have two methods that can be combined and will work.

I want to, but something keeps stopping me. The physical method is all set up, and i have the other method ready as well.

I finally gotbhealth insurance, but have no money or time off to go to the dr. Its all just a really cruel joke, isnt it?

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Please stay strong. I know it's hard. Do you have anyone local you can contact to help you through this difficult time?

3. NoNamesPlease

I have no family except for a drug addicted senile mother

4. brknsilence

Can you call her? Tell her how you're feeling?

5. NoNamesPlease

Shes strung out and has dementia

6. brknsilence

Is there anyone else you can call? A hotline?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You don't have to fight this battle alone. Please do not try your methods. Talk to us here. WHY? do you want to die? what are those reasons? and if we explore those reasons we just might find the answers.

lightning05 and brknsilence like this.
  8. NoNamesPlease

I want to die because I'm out of reasons not to. First attempt was at 8, now I'm 51.

9. brknsilence

Please keep fighting for life. Your life is worth living for. Hugs

10. Laurahage

Laurahage Member

@NoNamesPlease , I'm with @Petal , talk to us here! We understand that your mother isn't someone you can talk to so talk to us here

brknsilence likes this.
  11. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

@NoNamesPlease you can talk to us here at SF. We care and don't want to see you go. Can you call a close friend? Please be safe.

12. NoNamesPlease

I only have work friends, and none of them are close. I dont do close. ..

I always find the hotlines awkward because i have to explain everything each time i call.

Im not trying to be contrary. I just dont know what to do anymore. I have my methods set up and ready, i just lack the courage

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.