in a crisis again.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I dont know how many of the members here still know me, but I'll try to get this out...
    I feel horrible lately, its been going on for so long now and everyday it gets worse. I feel scared of everything, I hate being around other people because I just cant relate to them. I cut to get rid of the pain but it still doesnt go away. I pray for the courage to go farther one of these days. The worst part to me is my relationship with my family, it used to be really great, now I barely talk to them, I'm pushing everyone away again.
    I'm thinking about another attempt, and I really dont want to hurt my family because thats all I have left and I dont want to hurt them... but at the same time i do want them to suffer, for not even trying to connect with me anymore, its like they saw me giving up so they gave up too.
    I'm seriously in a crisis because I'm so close to the edge I can feel it...
    Please someone help me...

2. haseo

haseo New Member

listen, I'm new here but I know exactly what you're going through. I used to cut myself also, I pushed people away. and I could'nt relate or speak to anyone. but its all better now. maybe you can tell me a little bit more?

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mel I'm here and will be as much as I can even though I am not in the best state's of mind myself.But I don't think that doesn't mean I can't be there for you either,please talk to me either in the forum or Via PM I know how hard you're doing it I know babe,I know you're really doing your best and it's no easy path.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I remember you Melinda and all the struggles you have been through. You have made it this far and now is not the time to give up. Live for you hun. You can do it. Thank you for reaching out for help. :hug:

5. Metallica*Melinda

thanks for the replies, I'm not feeling any better today, maybe even worse... last night i got my plan together, and i know exactly how im going to do it, but I dont know if i should, it'd kill my family... Im scared and confused, i dont know what to do. I just feel like nobody takes me seriously no matter what i do or say. I've lost so much in such a sort time, its so hard to take. i really fel like no matter how hard i try its never good enough. I know that no matter what i do i'll never live up to the expectations of those around me and i know that if i continue living i will just be in pain for the rest of my life... so what can i do really?

6. rvsaraiva

rvsaraiva Member

Hi Melinda! i totally relate to what you said here. Everyday i wake up wishing i was dead, and i just don´t do it because of my family, how much my gf and my parents would be devastated! So i try to live each day, it´s an unnamed feeling that comes alive and it hurts pretty bad!

7. Dyno

Dyno Member

Hi melinda, i've never posted here before but thought i should for you, i live in edmonton as well and just wanted to say if you wanna talk just pm me. anyway bye

8. Metallica*Melinda

I dont know if u did it intentionally but you quoted Metallica, I thought that was pretty neat...
    and its so true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.