In a few days my life will be over.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have test coming up over the next two weeks, and while they are only midterms, I am going to do so poorly on them there will be no way I can make up the work next semester. I have absoultly no friends real or on the internet, I am dangerously overweight, no one is willing to talk to me, my familiy ignores me, there is no reason I should be alive. I don't know when I am going to do it but it is going to happen very soon and the truly sad part is no one could care less.
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hang in there, Andrew.:hugtackles:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Andrew. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so low, but if you have a big midterm coming up, you should be studying hard for it so that you can at least pass it. You have to put in a decent effort and do the best that you can on it. At least then you can say that you tried your best. Also, if you're unhappy with your weight, then start an exercise program and start eating more healthy. I know that it's hard to lose weight (since my sister is overweight), but you have to try and believe in yourself. :hug:
  4. StayStrongAlways

StayStrongAlways New Member

Andrew, I know sometimes the pressures of life can seem too much, i've been there myself, but things will get better, just give it time. I too am overweight and for some time I hated myself for it, if people will judge you by that, then they're not worth having as freinds. I graduated university with a BA and its got me nowhere, education isnt the be all and end all in life.

Stay strong and keep you head up, good things will happen eventually.
  5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I care. I care a lot.
    Exams are not worth this kind of stress. Do the best you can and if it's not enough then move on to something else.
    StayStrongAlways is right. Education isn't the be all and end all of life. There are lots of ways to advance in the world without a college education.
    To be honest I'm not sure that you should be studying anyway. I think you need to get your mental health issues under control first. Is there a counsellor at the college that you can talk to? They might be able to help you complete the course by allowing for your illness when it comes to the mark.
    I'm also concerned that you clearly have very low self esteem and I think you need to see a therapist to find some coping strategies.
    I'm overweight (dangerously so) and I couldn't care less. I also have grey hair and bad teeth. Don't care about that either. In fact I find it's a really good way to discover who the shallow people are. If people judge me on my looks then I don't want to know them anyway.
    I'm a lot older than you are though so I've had far more years to come to terms with who I am.
    The loneliness you're feeling is part of the illness and may also be a result of studying. Lots of people find college a very lonely place. Again, you need coping strategies.
    You are a worthwhile person and you deserve to be here and to have the best life you can. You've just got to be prepared to work towards that. Go and see a doctor or a counsellor and get some help, it will make a huge difference.
    Sending hugs xxx
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mod...I also care a lot and would miss you terribly...please keep talking to know that school is so difficult, no matter how you are feeling, and that this is the time you need the support...always a PM away...big hugs, J
  7. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

i care too!

please let us know you're okay!
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I submitted my exams today for my Biology classes. I didn't make them too hard, so hopefully they don't cause too much stress and anxiety. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.