In a few hours I'll be gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ukime, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ukime

Ukime Member

I dont rly know why I'm posting this, maybe it's cus' I wanna share what I'm soon going to do. I mean, I rly can't go tell a friend, that would be dumb and stupid of me.

My life is a complete mess, and if I dont get this over I will be homeless. yea thats for sure. I rather die than be homeless. But thats not the hole reason why I have to do this. Oh, god im drunk and my english lacks big time ;P

Oh well.. I came up with this idea off the finall solution to end my life. And no, this is not my first time trying. Last time I slit my wrists with a razorblade. I had blood all over the apartment, damn that was real messy. That was 4 years from now. This time I will try something different, oh hmm I did try this 2 years ago tho, but I failed cus the snare didn't hold. Hehe thats kinda ironic.
    WEll, this time I will be completly smashed with alcohol and I will feed myself with all these sleeping pills and this time the snare wont break. This time I will not fail.

well, thats my lovely story.
    Some part of me feels ashamed of posting this crap on this forum. Well, i dont care. I just wanted to share my feelings tho I might not post here anymore.
    You ppl take care now.

2. Goose

Goose Member

Hey, I'm also new here. I'm too new to know what advice to give, but what's a snare? You said it couldn't break.

3. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Sorry to say this but that won't work.

Why do you want to die?
  4. Ukime

Ukime Member

hehe I guess this time I will use a better snare thet wont break ;)
  5. Ukime

Ukime Member

Why wouldn't it work? of course it will work.
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear you are in so much torment is it possible you could wait around a little longer and perhaps give SF a try you will find people here that will understand as we are all sufferers to but the snare could wait for one more day your life wont hun.
    Please give the site a try:hug:
  7. Ukime

Ukime Member

Nice words :)
    But you dont know my situation and I didn't post here for getting help.
    Maybe I'm an attention seeker HEHE but I'm not.
    Or, hmm maybe I am lol, well I just wanted to debate my last hours and see what other people had to say. Or maybe I dont want to die all alone.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I wsh you would share a bit more with us. No, we don't know what you have been through, nor do you know what we have all faced. Maybe there are things we share in common and could help each other out by talking about them. This is a greatplace to get support. You still have other options to explore. Don't give up yet, please.
  9. Ukime

Ukime Member

TY : )))
    gotta say those words made me really glad.

hug to you :hug:
  10. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

...Or maybe you do not want to die at all and are reaching out to people in the hope of getting a favourable response? Hugs. Please stick it out a while and dont rush into anything. Are you sure your situation is irretrievable? There must be something that can be done? Do you have a job?
  11. Dar

Dar New Member

We love you Ukime and we want you to be around forever and a day!
    Don't leave us, for all you know you may be able to help someone who is thinking the same way you are right now. Please don't do anything to yourself.....if you need to chat, please send me a PM. We want you to live life to the fullest and if you're feeling down, you're allowed to feel that way but we want you to overcome your sadness and enjoy your life and have fun.. Besides if you harm yourself you won't get the chance to meet me and that is just downright unfair because I can guarantee you that I will bring a big smile on your face somehow, some way! :biggrin:

Will you promise me that you will at least think about what I have stated above please?

Love & Hugs Always,
  12. Persephone

Persephone Active Member

Before you go, could you please tell us what One thing would make you change your mind about dying? Would it be a phone call or a knock on the door with news that someone is madly in love with you, or that you just won the lottery, or someone wants to hire you into a great job, or that your novel/poem/song is going to be published, or you won a free trip to the Carribean.....

What would it be?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.