In a room full of people but still feel so alone. i think tonights the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. i dont want to keep fighting. Im so tired of this. being shot down by people, some who iv known for years, others who i just met. I cant handle it anymore. I just want the pain and rejection to be over. im really hoping i can get the guts to end it tonight and not whimp out like usual.
if i am successful, please know that everyone on this forum is amazing. You have all helped me so much. i love each and every one of you. please look after yourselves. You are more amazing than you all know.

plates

i hear you
but try and take each hour as it comes. as time goes on your feelings can change too.

can i ask though, what happened at A+ E?

i hear you
but try and take each hour as it comes. as time goes on your feelings can change too.

can i ask though, what happened at A+ E?
I went to A+E and they have referred me to the mental health liaison team. i still havnt heard from them though. Thank you for asking, i really appreciate it hun.

plates

did you tell them about your suicide attempts and were you seen by a doctor or a nurse, or both?

what would help you feel less alone, do you know?

okay, i might have understood wrong. you haven't heard from the liasion team but saw A+E general nurses?

did you tell them about your suicide attempts and were you seen by a doctor or a nurse, or both?

what would help you feel less alone, do you know?
i told them everything and they dont want to admit me. I was seen by two nurses.
i hoestly dont dont what would make me feel less alone. just having you to talk to is nice though. Thank you

plates

i have a fair feeling when the mental health liaison team get back to you they'll do a proper assessment, and the people you saw were general workers?

please try and hang on until then.

No_Life

please dont Sam :( if you stopped posting id miss you

i know how hard it is, please just try to hold on one day at a time

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
im glad youre still here,you didnt wimp out hon,youre a good person youre gonna have a big future we just got to get you over this hurdle called life and if you need a hand up,well thats why were all on here,youve taken a great step and i admire the fact that youve been able to talk to people in person youre now one of us,one of us, one of us :gy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00