in a rut...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Mar 27, 2011.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i dont know how to get out of this rut im in....its driving me crazy....all i can see is more of the same...i have no hope things will change... i have no drive to change things i spend most of my days (when im not at work) sitting in front of the tv or on the internet and rarely hang out with friends or do anything productive. i really dont have many friends but I wish I had more and i wish most of all that i had an interesting life where i did something productive and worth while and meaningful. I wish i could experience love just once in my life time...just once...

idk what im saying but just that im in a rut and i wish i wasnt....im so fuckin tire and frustrated...if i could i would just find a place to hide from the world and all the bull shit. ....i'll end my crazy rambling here.

2. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Similar problem here, i've got some friends but they always just stay home because they're married and have kids, once a week I visit them and we eat together and watch a movie, have some laughs and talk about all kinds of stuff.
    But i'd like to have some more friends to go out, do some more social activities. Just to do something else then watching tv or playing a game.
    I do sports going to the gym and i'm mountainbiking, but by doing it alone i never meet anyone else.
    It's hard having a lonely life.

3. HeroWho

HeroWho Well-Known Member

If I were you, I would try to obtain a talent. Such as learning to play an instrument.